Express Freight Management provides customers with professional customs brokerage, tariff advice, exemption and security advice. We specialise in:
- Customs clearance of all imported cargo prior to delivery.
- Settlement of all duty charges claimed by the Internal Revenue Commission.
- Arrangement of any inspections required by the National Quarantine Authority.
- Acting as an intermediary between the importer/client and the various authorities and other parties who have an interest in the consignment.
Providing quality customer service is our highest priority through regular daily communication, disbursement requests, weekly status reporting and accurate, on time accounting and documentation. Both Port Moresby and Lae offices are structured with:
- Departmental managers oversee daily processes.
- Dedicated customer service teams focusing on client contact.
- Qualified customs brokers & compilers online with PNG Customs Azzicuda++ software.
- Direct email access for communication to authorities and the customers.
- Dedicated service vehicles
Contact us now for all of your customs requirements.
Experience counts in international trade, we can provide a comprehensive range of shipping services in PNG for you to choose from.
More on sea freight
Customs clearing goods is only part of the logistics chain, we can operate extensive, owned transport fleets in each location, specialising in ‘to door’ deliveries.
More on transport
Next time you need to send or receive something in a hurry, think of EFM. Our international network of agents enable us to provide a global airfreight reach, with door to door delivery to more than 200 countries worldwide.
More on air freight