At Express Freight Management we focus on understanding and meeting customer needs by providing a range of professional services to suit your freight & logistic requirements, including:
- International Freight Forwarding - Through our regional forwarder network, we provide port to port or door to door services for general LCL, hazardous, break bulk and FCL traffic.
- Customs Brokering - Attention to detail and communication with our customers and port authorities is vital when processing port of entry cargo clearances. At EFM our online brokers work to get the job done.
- Transport Services - Whether its FCL containers, pallet loads or project break bulk, our modern fleet of prime movers, trailers, rigid body trucks and forklifts move freight carefully to door.
- Terminals - Import container devanning, export container packing, licensed customs and NAQIA controlled premises and empty container parks - EFM has many flexible service options.
- Export Forwarding - Commodities & Commercial Goods - With purpose built and approved export facilities and a dedicated export team, EFM ships agricultural commodities and personal effects worldwide.
- International Air Freight Forwarding - Representing global air freight power houses, EFM’s air freight division Express Air Cargo specialises in parcel, and hard freight import and export.
- Project Shipments - Whether it be mining, gas or government projects, EFM’s in depth knowledge of local issues, customs regulations, government processes and port operations makes us your preferred partner for all project shipments.
Experience counts in international trade, we can provide a comprehensive range of shipping services in PNG for you to choose from.
More on sea freight
Customs clearing goods is only part of the logistics chain, we can operate extensive, owned transport fleets in each location, specialising in ‘to door’ deliveries.
More on transport
Next time you need to send or receive something in a hurry, think of EFM. Our international network of agents enable us to provide a global airfreight reach, with door to door delivery to more than 200 countries worldwide.
More on air freight