Operating in PNG since 1989, Express Freight Management (EFM) has grown and expanded its business portfolio to be one of the South Pacific’s leading freight service providers.
EFM’s mission is to maintain an excellence in service by providing superior logistics offerings in a professional and competitive manner, first time and on time.
Family owned and operated with management who has extensive knowledge and experience gained from over 30 years in the PNG freight industry, the company employs over 300 staff nationally dealing in international import and export trade.
At Express Freight Management we focus on understanding and meeting customer needs by providing a range of professional services to suit your freight & logistic requirements, including:
- International Shipping Agency Operations - Our liner operations allow EFM a global reach when shipping your cargo.
- International Freight Forwarding - Through our regional forwarder network, we provide port to port or door to door services for general LCL, hazardous, break bulk and FCL traffic.
- Customs Brokering - Attention to detail and communication with our customers and port authorities is vital when processing port of entry cargo clearances. At EFM our online brokers work to get the job done.
- Transport Services - Whether its FCL containers, pallet loads or project break bulk, our modern fleet of prime movers, trailers, rigid body trucks and forklifts move freight carefully to door.
- Terminals - Import container devanning, export container packing, licensed customs and NAQIA controlled premises and empty container parks - EFM has many flexible service options.
- Export Forwarding - Commodities & Commercial Goods - With purpose built and approved export facilities and a dedicated export team, EFM ships agricultural commodities and personal effects worldwide.
- International Air Freight Forwarding - Representing global air freight power houses, EFM’s air freight division Express Air Cargo specialises in parcel, and hard freight import and export.
- Project Shipments - Whether it be mining, gas or government projects, EFM’s in depth knowledge of local issues, customs regulations, government processes and port operations makes us your preferred partner for all project shipments.
Contact us today for further information.